Patrocinadores

Thursday, January 29, 2009

[Hometown] Hotties

Don’t you ever get tired of looking at pictures of the same women: Megan Fox, Eva Longoria, or your friend’s mom? Well, here at That’s what [she] said we don’t ever get tired of looking at these ‘masterpieces’ but every once in a while we do get this sudden urge to look for ‘fresh meat’ to delight our eyes with. Here’s what we found:

Arianny Celeste



The first hometown beauty is from Las Vegas, Nevada, she is 23 years old, and is an UFC ring girl (I guess that explains the really nice body)

Arianny says: "I started doing gymnastics when I was 10. When I turned 16, I taught little kids gymnastics. It was awesome." (I wish she’d teach me gymnastics too lol)



April Rose



The second beauty is actually the winner in Maxim’s Hometown Beauty Contest. She is from Chicago, Illinois and is 26 years old (she is a little bit older yet looks almost as good as your mom lol)

April says: "I´m in school for heart ultrasounds—I want to fix broken hearts." (I think she already has everything she needs to fix broken hearts if you get what I’m saying ;) lol)



Of course there are more hometown beauties that we didn’t mention here but if you would like to see the rest of them just follow this link: http://www.maxim.com/hotties/2008/finalist_gallery.aspx
All right. Be sure to tell us what you think about these girls, or if you like your friend’s mom better (I’d agree with you) just leave a comment.

No comments: